Do you want to join our team?
We are looking for an intern!
GiantLeaps is an Amsterdam based fast growing start-up on a mission to make the food and hospitality industry sustainable. With our Impact Tool we calculate the climate impact of food and use our data backed knowledge to help caterers, restaurants and events to become more sustainable.
Are you eager to experience what it’s like to work in a mission driven start-up? Are you looking for a chance to contribute in the fight against climate change and do you love good food? GiantLeaps offers you an internship where you can do just that. We’ll show and teach you what it’s like to think on your feet and help out clients on their mission to become more sustainable.
Your role will be providing support in projects and our day to day activities with the opportunity to do your own internal projects. Your work will include:
- Working with our Impact Tool, setting up new client accounts and processing their data, calculate the climate impact of menu’s and events (don’t worry, no data experience required, we’ll teach you as we go)
- Researching climate impact of specific food products or food groups
- Provide support in our consultancy projects
- Support in creating our marketing communication material
- Expand our food network, participating in the coolest food events around the country
Since we are a small team, we offer you the opportunity to broaden your internship experience by taking on projects that have your personal interest. These could for example be; managing our (online) brand presence, marketing research, sales assistance, IT, or optimization of our internal processes.
- University or HBO student with (basic) sustainability knowledge
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Microsoft Excel skills or willing to learn these
- Food lover
- Sustainability is at the top of your agenda
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneureal mindset. We’re a start-up, meaning that we can offer you to get involved with almost any part of our business, so we expect you to have an active and open approach to new challenges.
- Starting March or April for minimum of 4 months at least 4 days a week